Best Tires For Ram 1500 Deliver Off-Road Driving Capability And Guaranteed Longevity.
The Dodge RAM is a muscular, powerful and capable pickup truck. It can haul freight to various locations on demand. Equipping it with the right tires and rims will extract the best performance out of your truck. They enhance traction and promote its stability while driving. How can a driver pick the most ideal tires and wheels? We have assessed the leading products and focused on the foremost dodge ram 1500 tires and rims.
Those drivers that are quickly skimming through can open these links to unearth some supreme tires and wheels for the Dodge RAM 1500 pickup truck. We have explained the most effective choices that are currently available.
- BEST OVER ALL – All-Terrain Tire – NITTO Ridge Grappler 35×12.50R20LT F 125Q
- BEST DEAL – Set Of 4 All-Terrain Tire – Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires-275/60R20 275/60/20 275/60-20 115T
- BEST MUD Terrain Tire – Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire RL1359 275 60 20, LT275/60R20
NITTO Ridge Grappler 125Q Tire
NITTO Ridge Grappler 125Q Tire On Car
Your Dodge Ram pickup truck can traverse all types of roads with the NITTO Ridge Grappler 125Q. This tire is ideal for driving in all types of seasons. Its tire size Dodge Ram 1500 is 35×12.50R20LT F 125Q. It also has a section width of 12.5 Inches and is compatible with a rim size of 20 Inches. This tire has a load capacity of 3,640 pounds and an Index Rating of 125. With a tread depth of 18.3 32nds, these truck tires for Dodge Ram 1500 can navigate smoothly over sand, rocks, asphalt, snow and mud. Its tire Aspect Ratio is 12.5 and it has a bolt pattern of 1 inch. Affectionately known as the Ridge Grappler, this radial tire is designed for driving in all types of terrains across all seasons. In standard environmental conditions, they are rated for speeds of up to 99mph. Furthermore, these tires have a 12ply rating hence can handle a maximum air pressure of 80psi making them the best tires for Ram Rebel as well as 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 pickup truck. Best of all, it is the biggest tire that a driver can fit on a stock Dodge Ram 1500 as seen in this review!
- These Dodge Ram 1500 big tires are an all-season variety.
- Its load capacity is substantial.
- These tires Dodge Ram 1500 are reinforced with 12ply layers for maximum durability.
- These tires can sustain an internal air pressure of 80psi.
- They are difficult to balance and are characterized by an irregular bounce.
- This tire Dodge Ram 1500 is not for sale within Arkansas State.
Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tire
Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tire On Car
Developed for use on all types of terrain, the Falken Wildpeak AT3W is a Heavy-Duty addition to your Dodge Ram pickup truck. Manufactured by Falken, this -2015 Dodge Ram 1500 tire size is 275/60R20. The tire has a section width of 275 millimeters and a load capacity of 2,679 pounds. It has a tread depth of 13 32nds which enables effortless driving over various types of terrain such as tarmac, mud, rocks, snow and mud. Featuring a radial design, these tires have a Load Index Rating of 115.0 and a tire Aspect Ratio of 60.0. These -2005 Dodge Ram 1500 tires can comfortably accommodate a 20 inch wheel. They have a T speed rating, measure 34 inches in diameter and weigh 47.8 pounds making them the best 20 inch tires for Dodge Ram 1500. These conventional 4 ply tires are suitable for the 2005 Dodge Ram Sport 1500, 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi 1500 and 2015 Ram 1500 pickup truck. Best of all, these tires are compatible with suspension leveling kits.
- It is an all-terrain -2005 Dodge Ram 1500 tire size 20.
- These tiresare strengthened with a 4 ply rubber layer.
- Drivers can install suspension leveling kits comfortably on these big tires for Dodge Ram 1500.
- These -2014 Dodge Ram 1500 tires recommended tires produce some loud sound while driving on wet tarmac or pavement.
Best Deal – All-Terrain Tire – Set of 4 (FOUR) Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires-275/60R20 275/60/20 275/60-20 115T Load Range SL 4-Ply BSW Black Side Wall
Set of 4 (FOUR) Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires
Set of 4 (FOUR) Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires On Car
Developed for driving on all types of topography, the Set of 4 (FOUR) Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires 115T are a force to reckon with. They are rugged and capable of traversing over mud, rocks, snow and asphalt. These Ram 1500 tire size is 275/60R20 including a section width of 275 millimeters and a rim width of 8 inches. Together, they have a weight of 192 pounds and a load capacity of 2,756 pounds. In addition to that, they have an index rating of 115.00. Seeing as these tires have diameters of 33 inches, they are the best 20 inch tires for Ram 1500. For a perfect fit, these best off-road tires for Ram 1500 have an aspect ratio of 60.00 and a speed rating of T. Decades of service are guaranteed from these tires because they have a tread life of 50,000 miles which enables drivers to use them in all seasons. Featuring a Load Range of SL, these 4-ply tires are ideal for the Dodge RAM pickup truck and other types of Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) too. These tires for Dodge Ram 1500 4×4 have a Black Side Wall (BSW) design which enables them to complement any type of vehicle model.
These Ram 1500 tires -2020 have a staggered tread design with wide grooves that promote the grip on all types of terrain. Interestingly, their treads have self-cleaning characteristics that eliminate mud, snow and rocks. Due to these characteristics, the tires are applicable in the winter, wet and dry seasons. Thanks to their 4-ply construction, they maintain the original shape under load and driving pressure. Their flat footprint combined with ample traction boosts steering responsiveness and stability both on and off the road. The equal pressure distribution and durable tires work to significantly extend the tires’ tread life while maintaining slow and even tread wear. Motorists will be glad to note that these tires have a load range of 115T (2,679 lbs) and a speed range of up to 118mph. In addition to that, they can be installed in the 2020 Dodge Ram pickup truck.
- These -20 tires for Ram 1500 can be used on all types of terrain.
- Their tread life is 50,000 miles.
- Drivers can use these -20 tires for Dodge Ram 1500 on a wide variety of vehicles.
- These tires have a Black Side Wall (BSW) which complements any vehicle’s silhouette.
- The staggered tread design on these tires has wide grooves which promote traction.
- They have a 4-ply design which guarantees long term durability.
- These best off road tires for Ram 1500 deliver equal pressure distribution.
- They can be noisy at high speeds.
See your pickup truck’s versions below:
|TIRE||TYPE||SIZE||LOAD CAPACITY||LOAD INDEX RATING||TREAD DEPTH||ASPECT RATIO||RIM WIDTH||SPEED RATING||THICKNESS|
|NITTO Ridge Grappler 125Q||All-Terrain||35×12.50R20LT F 125Q||3,640 pounds||125.0||18.3 32nds||12.5||20 inches||Q||12-Ply|
|Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire||All-Terrain||275/60R20||2,679 pounds||115.0||13 32nds||60.0||20 inches||T||4-Ply|
|Set of 4 (FOUR) Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires||All-Terrain||275/60R20||2,756 pounds||115.0||13 32nds||60.0||20 inches||T||4-Ply|
|Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire||Mud-Terrain||275/60R20||1,200 pounds||123.0||10 32nds||60.0||20 inches||Q||10-Ply|
|Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus All-Season Tire||All-Season||275/60R20XL||2,998 pounds||119.0||12 32nds||60.0||20 inches||T||10-Ply|
|Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT(P Street Radial Tire||All-Terrain||275/60R20||2,679 pounds||115.0||11 32nds||60.0||20 inches||S||10-Ply|
|Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Radial Tire||All-Season||P275/60R20||2,601 pounds||114.0||11 32nds||60.0||20 inches||S||10-Ply|
Falken Brand Logo
Launched in 1983 in Japan, Falken is a manufacturer of high performance radial tires. For more than 35 years, they have maintained top quality products and emerged a consumer favorite brand, especially for Professional Drifting and autocross programs. One of their most well known products is the Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/60R20 115T.
Mayhem Brand Logo
Established in 1969 Mayhem Wheels focuses on manufacturing wheels that reflect a unique style, significant allure and high precision construction. Their rims can be fitted on pickup trucks and Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) to achieve the highest levels of load ratings while staying long lasting. Their wide range of sizes and fitments enables drivers to achieve custom looks on their vehicles. One of their best selling products is the Mayhem Warrior 8015 Wheel.
Nitto Tire U.S.A. Inc. Brand Logo
Established in 1949, Nitto Tire U.S.A. Inc. provides drivers with tire sizes and styles that are not available anywhere else. Their innovation and design is supported by driving enthusiasts from all over the world. One of their most celebrated products is the NITTO Ridge Grappler 35×12.50R20LT F 125Q
ROADONE Brand Logo
The ROADONE company was registered by Hixih Group in 2003. They manufacture tires that fit the international market. Their products are compatible with all road conditions and satisfy different market demands. A popular option from them is the Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Brand Logo
At Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, drivers can buy superior quality tires at a fair price. Established in 1914, the company has continuously produced tires that are safe, affordable and inspire confidence such as the Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus All-Season 275/60R20 119T tire
GOODYEAR Brand Logo
Founded on 29th August 1898 in Akron, Ohio, USA, GOODYEAR is one of the biggest tire companies in the world. They employ more than 72,000 people in 55 facilities located in 23 countries all over the globe. They manufacture state-of-the-art tires that set technological standards across the industry. Their products exhibit excellent performance, all-season usability and affordable prices. An example of such is the Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT(P Street Radial Tire 115S
Helo Wheels Brand Logo
The Helo Wheels company commenced in 1995 and they provide a diverse selection of wheels that fulfill a diverse range of applications. Their chrome or black rims can be installed on stock, lifted or lowered SUVs as well as pickup trucks. One of their most outstanding products is the Helo HE835 Gloss Black Machined Wheel
Performance Plus Brand Logo
The Performance Plus Tire & Automotive Superstore was founded in 2004 and stocks Venom Power tires. They deliver aftermarket parts that can improve your vehicle’s longevity, performance or appearance. This company facilitates the best prices and reliable service. One of their top products is the Set of 4 (FOUR) Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Off-Road Radial Tires
OE Wheels LLC Brand Logo
Registered in 2001, the OE Wheels LLC company is one of the biggest distributors of wheels in North America. Their staff has more than 148 years of combined experience, they have an inventory of more than 75,000 wheels all contained in a warehouse with 108,000 square feet of space. The company takes pride in smooth customer service, a variety of products, creative design and affordable pricing. A notable example of their commodities is the OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim 2267
Road Ready Wheels Brand Logo
Having begun operations in 2014, Road Ready Wheels is a leading supplier of OEM replica steel-made wheels in the United States. The company is made up of seasoned engineers who combine their experience with modern technology to produce high quality products. One of their well-known wheels is the Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire
IWC Motorsports Brand Logo
Founded in 2011, IWC Motorsports is an automobile service center that performs vehicle maintenance and aftermarket product supply. They conduct repairs on vehicle parts such as brake systems, differential systems, exhaust systems, steering and suspension systems, wheel alignment, axles, CV joints and driveshaft fixes. They also furnish drivers with tires and wheels such as the acclaimed Set of 4 Chrome Hub Cap Wheel Skins
Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire
Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire On Car
For optimum off-road performance from your Dodge RAM pickup truck, the Road One Cavalry M/T X Mud Tire RL1359 is ideal. This Dodge Ram 1500 tires size is 275/60R20 characterized by a section width of 275 millimeters and a load capacity of 1,200 pounds. Despite weighing only 37 pounds, it can haul more than half a ton of cargo effortlessly. The tire has a tread depth of 10 32nds resulting in maximum traction. It also has a load Index Rating of 123 and an Aspect Ratio of 60. The tires have a diameter of 27 inches making them ideal tires for Dodge Ram 1500 20 inch. Furthermore, these tires for -2017 Dodge Ram 1500 have a speed rating of Q.
After fitment, they run quietly and do not rub upon the stock suspension. Seeing as they are designed in conjunction with Pirelli, these best tires for -2017 Ram 1500 deliver high performance while maintaining comfort at the same time. The tire can be fitted on the 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Express 4×4 Crew Cab, 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Black Express and 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck.
- These Dodge Ram 1500 tires recommended are excellent for driving on muddy terrain.
- It can haul more than half a ton of freight.
- The tire can accommodate rims of up to 20 inches.
- It runs quietly.
- Your pickup truck’s stock suspension is not harmed by these -2019 Ram tires.
- Drivers can experience high performance and comfort after fitting this tire.
- The tread design may be too aggressive for some drivers.
Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus All-Season Tire
Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus All-Season Tire On Car
Designed for use in all types of seasons, the Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus All-Season 119T tire is versatile equipment for your Dodge RAM pickup truck. The Dodge Ram tire size is 275/60R20XL. It maintains a firm grip in the Summer, Winter, Fall and Spring. The tire weighs 44.2 pounds and can support a freight weight of 2,998 pounds. It also has a section width of 275 millimeters and a T speed rating. These Dodge Ram 20 inch tires have an external diameter of 32.95 inches. Thanks to its thread depth of 12 32nds, this best highway tire for Ram 1500 will sustain traction across various territories. It has a Load Index Rating of 119.0 and a Tire Aspect Ratio of 60.0.
Pickup truck drivers looking to give their vehicles a sporty appearance will find that these tires for -2010 Dodge Ram 1500 fulfill the objective perfectly as illustrated in this best tires Ram 1500 forum. Its tread has been designed to evacuate water efficiently thus making this an All-Season tire. As a matter of fact, it is rated as an M + S (Mud and Snow) tire. Thanks to highly innovative design, these -2010 Dodge Ram 1500 tires have some extra rubber in their sidewalls to protect the rims. Buyers can fit these tires on the 2004 Dodge Ram 2WD, 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD and 2018 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi pickup trucks. For complete convenience, it is further covered by a standard limited warranty.
- The tire can be used in all types of seasons.
- Drivers can add a sporty appearance to their vehicles using these best tires for -2018 Ram 1500.
- Its design enables efficient water evacuation.
- Some extra rubber in the sidewalls protect these best tires for Ram 2500 4×4.
- Drivers can receive the wrong brand after ordering these tires.
Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT(P Street Radial Tire
Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT(P Street Radial Tire On Car
When exploring the off-road trail, no tire delivers a better experience than the Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT(P Street Radial Tire 115S. This -2012 Dodge Ram 1500 tire size is 275/60R20 and it has a universal fit. The tire strikes a perfect balance between long mileage and aggressive traction. These tires have a section width of 275 millimeters making them ideal Ram 1500 20 inch tires. On close inspection, its design reveals large interlocking tread blocks that have a depth of 11 32nds and facilitate dependable off-road and on-road durability. The tire weighs 42 pounds and has the capacity to haul 2,679 pounds of cargo. Featuring an S speed rating, these rims and tires for -2012 Dodge Ram 1500 achieve agile highway performance. It has a load index rating of 115.0 and a tire aspect ratio of 60.0. As a result, these are the best towing tires for Ram 1500. Characterized by a Black Side Wall, this tire is ideal for All-Terrain driving with minimal road noise. Therefore, it is an ideal fit for the 2012 Ram 1500 5.7L pickup truck.
- This -2012 Ram 1500 Big Horn tire size facilitates a universal fit.
- With this unit on the pickup truck, a driver can achieve long mileage and aggressive grip at the same time.
- These tires for Ram 1500 4×4 have a Black Side Wall that facilitates silent driving on all types of terrain.
- Its side wall is feeble.
- The rubber is soft and not applicable for off-road driving.
Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Radial Tire
Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Radial Tire On Car
Manufactured in the United States, this Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Radial Tire 114S is an excellent All-Season tire. These winter tires for Ram 1500 weigh 38 pounds and can carry 2,601 pounds effectively. Road grip is guaranteed thanks to a tread depth of 11 32nds. Moreover, this -2016 Dodge Ram 1500 tire size is P275/60R20 and it can take a 20 inch wheel. With a radial tire design, its Load Index Rating is 114.0 while its tire Aspect Ratio is 60.0. Drivers can feel confident while driving on the highway with these -2006 Dodge Ram 1500 tires thanks to their S speed rating. Interestingly, these tires for -2016 Dodge Ram 1500 have a special tread wear indicator. Adding these 20 inch tires for Dodge Ram 1500 on your 2006 and 2016 Dodge Ram 1500, 2016 Dodge Ram EcoDiesel 1500 and 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck is a fantastic way to enhance the vehicle’s capability.
- Drivers can use these tires for -2011 Ram 1500 in all types of seasons.
- These 20 in tires for Dodge Ram have a tread wear indicator which prompts replacement when required.
- These -2016 Ram 1500 tires has a radial design.
- These best tires for -2016 Ram 1500 can arrive highly damaged during shipping.
- It is difficult to balance these best all terrain tire for Ram 2500 after fitting them on the pickup truck.
Helo HE835 Gloss Black Machined Wheel
Helo HE835 Gloss Black Machined Wheel On Car
The Helo HE835 Gloss Black Machined Wheel is as beautiful as it is strong. It has a size of 20 inches by 9 inches. The wheel has a gloss black painted finish punctuated by a machined face and center cap. Made of aluminum, the wheel weighs 40.1 pounds. Furthermore, a layer of chromium containing hexavalent compounds adds a shiny dash of beauty to this wheel. Its Bolt Pattern or Pitch Circle Diameter is 5.5 Inches. In addition to that, these deep dish rims for Dodge Ram 1500 have a backspacing of 5.71 inches and a speed rating of V. With an 18 millimeter offset, this wheel will fit perfectly in lifted or lowered Dodge RAM pickup trucks fitted with Dodge Ram tire size 20. For drivers of the 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 seeking a silver black rim, this Helo wheel fits the bill perfectly.
- It has an eye-catching silver black appearance.
- Its aluminum construction promotes light and strong operation.
- It is protected by a layer of chromium enhanced with hexavalent compounds.
- Drivers can install this wheel on lowered or lifted vehicles.
- After a year of use, the protective chromium coat will flake off and cause corrosion on the aluminum core.
- The warranty on this wheel is not dependable.
Mayhem Warrior 8015 Wheel
Mayhem Warrior 8015 Wheel On Car
Decorated with a matte black finish, the Mayhem Warrior 8015 Wheel complements Dodge RAM pickup trucks very well. Tipping the scales at 32lb, this wheel measures 20 inches by 9 inches in size for smooth combination with the Dodge Ram 20 inch tire size. For ultimate durability, it is made of high quality cast aluminum alloy. Due to this material, the wheel can support a load rating of up to 3,640 pounds when fitted with 40 inch tires. The wheel can be configured with a wide variety of backspaces and offsets so that it can be fitted on various Heavy-Duty vehicles. Interestingly, the wheel is compatible with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). Moreover, drivers can rest assured because this wheel comes with a lifetime structural warranty. Its Pitch Circle Diameter is 5.5 inches while the bolt pattern is 6. For customization purposes, the wheel has an 18 millimeter offset and a backspace of 5.71 inches. Drivers can install this rim on the 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 and the 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 pickup truck.
- Its matte black color is very stylish.
- It is manufactured using high quality cast aluminum.
- Motorists can configure this wheel with a range of offsets and backspaces.
- This wheel is conformable with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- This wheel does not always work with the stock lug nuts.
- Drivers need to buy a new wheel lock to install this rim.
BEST OEM STYLE SILVER Rims – OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim Fits RAM 1500 Wheel DG56 20×9 Silver Wheel Hollander 2267
OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim
The OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim 2267 is an exceptional aftermarket wheel for the Dodge RAM 1500 pickup truck. Identified using the Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): 9471195, this wheel has a machined aluminum exterior surface. It is 20 inches in diameter and can fit on the -2010 Ram 1500 tire size of 33 inches. Moreover, it is 9 inches wide and weighs 31 pounds. As such, it can be fitted within some -2008 Dodge Ram 1500 tires. For maximum rigidity, the wheel is manufactured using one piece cast aluminum according to a hub-centric design. This rim stands out from the rest because it comes with a matching center cap that can be interchanged with the original unit at your own pleasure. The wheel works smoothly with your vehicle’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on the Dodge Ram 1500 20 inch tire size. Drivers can install this wheel on the 2002 to 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck, 2005 to 2011 Dodge Dakota, 2007 to 2009 Chrysler Aspen and 2004 to 2009 Dodge Durango. Furthermore, it also does not require any spacers if your automobile is already supported by the fitment guide that is provided. To enhance usability and convenience, this rim comes with a lifetime structural and a one year face finish warranty.
- It has an attractive aluminum fascia that complements -2003 Dodge Ram 1500 tires.
- Its interchangeable center cap has a matching appearance when installed on a -2003 Dodge Ram 1500 tire size 20.
- These 20 inch rims for -2007 Dodge Ram 1500 can be synchronized with an automobile’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- Maximum rigidity after fitting in the -2007 Dodge Ram 1500 tire size 20 inch is guaranteed by its one piece cast aluminum construction.
- If your vehicle is not on the fitment guide, spacers will be required to install these wheels on -2007 Dodge Ram 1500 tires.
BEST OEM STYLE POLISHED Rims – OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim Fits RAM 1500 Wheel DG56 20×9 Polished Wheel Hollander 2267
OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim
In terms of a gorgeous appearance, the OE Wheels LLC 20 inch Rim 2267 takes the cake. This beautiful wheel is manufactured using one piece cast aluminum and enhanced with a polished exterior surface. It is 20 inches in diameter and 9 inches wide for a comfortable fit in the -2007 Ram 1500 tire size 33 inches. This wheel has an offset of 19 millimeters and a backspacing of 5.75 millimeters. Moreover, it tips the scales at 31 pounds. After purchase, this rim arrives already equipped with the center cap making installation on -2016 Dodge Ram 1500 tires easy. However, this feature can be comfortably interchanged with the OE version at any time. Drivers should note that it does not arrive while equipped with any lugs, bolts, locks or Tire Pressure Management System (TPMS). This aftermarket wheel is covered by a lifetime structural warranty and a one year face finish warranty. Motorists can comfortably install it on the 2002 to 2018 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck, 2005 to 2011 Dodge Dakota, 2007 to 2009 Chrysler Aspen and 2004 to 2009 Dodge Durango.
- It is an attractive polished wheel which improves the appearance of the -2003 Dodge Ram 1500 20 tire size 33 after installation.
- This rim is light and strong thanks to the one piece cast aluminum construction.
- Drivers receive it while already equipped with a center cap for quick installation on the -2003 Ram 1500 tire size 33 inches.
- It is not complemented with the lugs, bolts, locks or Tire Pressure Management System (TPMS) that are necessary for fitting in the -2016 Ram 1500 20 inch tire size 33 after purchase.
BEST OEM STANDART Replacement – Road Ready Car Wheel For 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 1500 17 Inch 5 Lug Silver Steel Rim Fits R17 Tire – Exact OEM Replacement – Full-Size Spare
Road Ready Car Wheel
Road Ready Car Wheel On Pickup Truck
It is always ideal to have a spare wheel on your vehicle at all times and the Road Ready Car Wheel is perfect for the 2013 to 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck. It will fit perfectly with the R17 Tire therefore providing an exact replacement for this type of wheel. This full size spare wheel is made of alloy steel with a silver exterior. Featuring a diameter of 17 inches, this wheel weighs 30 pounds. Drivers will find that its Pitch Circle Diameter is 139.7 millimeters and it has a wheel backspacing of 5.5 Inches. For a perfect fit, drivers can note that its OEM Tire Size is 265/70R17. After set up, the wheel is fully compatible with all types of original equipment such as TPMS sensors, lug nuts, valve stems, wheel covers, tires, and winter tires. Seeing as this rim is designed according to exact factory requirements, it is very easy to insert in -2019 Ram 1500 all-terrain tires. Due to its compact dimensions, the wheel can be stored conveniently in the trunk. Developed to provide a capable replacement on the road, this wheel is a valuable addition for your Dodge RAM pickup truck.
- It fits perfectly in the R17 tire.
- This wheel has an attractive silver external appearance.
- After set up, this wheel is compatible with numerous accessories including TPMS sensors, lug nuts, valve stems, wheel covers, tires, and winter tires.
- Its compact dimensions enables this wheel to be stored in the trunk with minimal difficulty.
- It has very close clearance between this wheel and the brake caliper hence can present challenges with aftermarket calipers.
BEST SILVER HUB CAP Wheel Skins – Set of 4 Chrome 17″ Hub Cap Wheel Skins: Dodge Ram 1500 ST 17×7 Inch 5 Lug Steel Rim -aftermarket: IMP/61X
Set of 4 Chrome Hub Cap Wheel Skins
Manufactured by IWC, this Set of 4 Chrome Hub Cap Wheel Skins IMP/61X offer a creative way to improve the appearance of your pickup truck. Weighing 6.53 pounds, the skins measure 17 inches in diameter. They have a chrome exterior and their center caps are professionally molded into the covers for a clean appearance. Drivers can be confident of many years of service from these skins because they are manufactured using High Impact, Automotive Grade Chrome ABS. Notably, these skins utilize a Metal Clip System which can be installed quickly and easily upon the wheel. This system maintains a firm hold on the wheel even in situations of dynamic driving. Due to their professional manufacturing process, the skins ensure a firm, perfect fit at all times. By using them, a driver can boost the appearance of their 2006 and 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup trucks without having to buy new and expensive chrome wheels.
- These skins offer a simple way to upgrade the appearance of your car’s wheels.
- The center caps on these skins are molded into the covers.
- The skins are made of High Impact, Automotive Grade Chrome ABS for maximum durability.
- They can be fitted on the wheel easily thanks to their Metal Clip System.
- They don’t fit perfectly on wheels that are enhanced with balancing weights.
All drivers should always remember that the main point of contact between their vehicles and the road is the tires. Therefore, they should have excellent traction to maintain a firm grip at all times. Braking, acceleration, steering and stability all depend on their traction. The best tires for Dodge Ram 1500 4×4 provide high levels of traction by implementing sophisticated tread patterns. In this way, good traction is a benefit of premium Ram 1500 off road tires.
The length of time that a tire takes before wearing out is a very important factor to consider when selecting a set for your Dodge RAM 1500 pickup truck. The longevity of a tire depends on its build quality and tread design. Standard passenger car tires are designed with high longevity in mind. Therefore, they are equipped with 4 ply rubber layers, thick sidewalls and deep tread so that they can keep going for as long as possible. The best tire for Dodge Ram 1500 reflects longevity as a major benefit.
Statistics have shown that of every 5 tanks of an automobile’s fuel, 1 tank is used up by the friction between the tires and the road. This effect is known as rolling resistance. Clearly, the best tires for stock Ram 1500 have a significant impact on the fuel consumption of your car. As such, superior tires are manufactured using great materials formed into a design that ensures low rolling resistance to help drivers save fuel. In this way, premium tires help to save gasoline while driving.
The Dodge Ram 1500 all terrain tires are your best option when looking to drive comfortably and safely on all types of roads. This type of tire is characterized by an open-tread design that enables off-road driving combined with the excellent stability delivered by street tires. Moreover, these tires often have a Severe Weather Service symbol. Also known as A/T tires, the best all terrain tires for Ram 1500 are multi purpose units for drivers who navigate paved roads and off-road trails.
These Mud-Terrain tires are developed for driving in the most challenging off-road conditions. They are designed for traversing puddles, mud and wet gravel. Also known as M/T off road tires for Dodge Ram 1500, they have substantial voids between their treads and unique features such as kick out bars to eradicate any debris that gets caught between the treads. The wide voids enable drivers to spin their wheels much less to get out of mud ruts. These mud tires for Dodge Ram 1500 have thick sidewalls that resist abrasions, punctures and tears. As such, Mud-Terrain tires are for extreme off-road driving.
Built for long drives on asphalt or tarmac, highway tires deliver a smooth traveling experience. Their treads facilitate all-season grip while remaining as silent as possible. Furthermore, they are made of reinforced materials to handle heavy loads. Due to their tread patterns and overall construction, highway Ram truck tires resist uneven wear and tear while promoting long-lasting services at the same time.
For general purpose use, All-Season tires are ideal. They can be driven on tarmacked roads and mild off-road terrain. These tires have a tread pattern characterized by overlapping blocks that deliver moderate grip in all conditions. Also known as A/P, they are for drivers who drive mainly on paved roads but sometimes navigate mild off-road sections.
Dimensions Of The Tire
The Ram trucks tire size is an essential feature to consider when selecting a tire for your pickup truck. The Ram tire size dimensions include its width, Aspect Ratio, construction and diameter. All these details are indicated on its sidewall in a special code such as P215/65R15 95H. Furthermore, motorists contemplating what size tires does a Dodge Ram 1500 have can rest assured that the Ram truck tire size is 265/70r17.
Different Types Of Tires
There are many types of tires where each is distinguished by its purpose. Some examples of tire types include All-Terrain, Highway, All-Season and Mud-Terrain. Drivers should first identify the locations where they intend to use the tires. After that, they can select the correct type of tire to use.
This is a number that indicates the maximum amount of weight that a tire can support when fully inflated. This Load Index is usually indicated on the tire’s side wall. It is illustrated in kilograms as well as pounds. By referring to the Load Index, a driver can identify the maximum amount of cargo that the tire can haul safely.
Some tires last long while others do not. The difference in longevity lies in tire construction and design. Tires with substantial longevity have 4 ply rubber layers, reinforced side walls and special tread designs. Take note of these characteristics when selecting a tire to make sure that it delivers longevity.
The maximum speed capability of a tire is its Speed Rating. In most cases, this statistic should match the top speed of your vehicle. The lowest Speed Rating is S and it has a top speed of 112 mph or 180 kph. On the other hand, the highest Speed Rating is Z and it has a top speed of 186 mph or 300 kph. With this in mind, drivers should select a tire whose speed rating matches the top speed of their automobile.
- Drivers should know that tires can lose a Pound per Square Inch (PSI) of pressure every month. The cold temperatures of the Winter season can reduce the tire air pressure while the opposite happens during the Summer weather. As such, motorists should always check their tire air pressure monthly. This boosts vehicle performance and keeps the driver and passengers safe. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration Crash Causation Survey, 1 out of every 11 crashes is caused by improper tire pressure.
- The tires on your Dodge RAM pickup truck should be rotated every 5,000 miles. A professional technician should rotate the tires on your automobile by moving the back tires to the front and vice versa. Doing so prevents uneven tire wear and helps them last longer.
- Always have your wheels balanced after every 5,000 miles. Seeing as all tires have uneven heavy spots, balancing eliminates the weight differences to prevent vibration and uneven tire wear. Wheel balancing is conducted with a special machine and small weights ranging from one-quarter to one-half ounces. It is a quick process that can save drivers from having to buy new tires.
- If your vehicle drifts to the left or right while driving and makes steering challenging, it has a misalignment problem. This condition increases tread wear and reduces fuel mileage. For this reason, your automobile needs to undergo an alignment check every 6 months.
- Every time that brakes are applied upon your vehicle, they get worn out and spray metal filings, carbon fibers and adhesive residues to the wheels. This effect causes staining in the short term and corrosion in the long term. As such, use a pressure washer to remove brake dust from your Dodge Ram tires and rims to keep them in good condition.
A; The TPMS is a Tire Pressure Monitoring System. It continuously checks your vehicle’s tire pressure and delivers a warning if it falls too low. The mechanism will flash a light on your instrument cluster as a reminder to inflate your tires. Drivers should note that this system does not indicate when tires have been overinflated. The TPMS was made a standard feature on all motor vehicles manufactured after 2006 to help drivers keep track of their tire pressure levels. This feature was implemented through the TREAD Act of Congress.
A: Every manufacturer has a recommended tire pressure. It is indicated on the interior section of the driver’s door jam. Always stick to the recommended tire pressure of your automobile for maximum safety while driving.
A: Tires can wear out too fast due to incorrect inflation, wheel misalignment, worn out parts and bad driving conditions.
A: The offset is the length in millimeters from the imaginary center-line on your wheel to the mounting surface. On the other hand, backspace is the distance in inches from the edge of the flange to the mounting surface. They are essential dimensions to consider when purchasing a wheel.
A: When determining if a wheel will fit on a specific vehicle, fitment is conducted. This procedure includes specifications such as Frontspace, Backspace, Wheel width, Wheel diameter, Brake Clearance, Lug Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter), Center Bore Diameter (Hub Bore) and Load Rating (Rated Weight Capacity). During fitment, these dimensions must meet or exceed your vehicle’s specifications.
A: For driver wondering what size tires are on a Dodge Ram 1500, the stock tire size for Dodge Ram 1500 is 265-70-17 285-70-17.
The best tires for Dodge Ram pickup truck are the NITTO Ridge Grappler 125Q All-Terrain tire. It maintains effective driving in all types of seasons. Drivers can use it to traverse asphalt, sand, snow, rocks and mud. Also referred to as the Ridge Grappler, it can attain speeds of 99mph and sustain an air pressure level of 80psi. For many years of service, this tire is equipped with a 12 ply radial construction. Coming in a close second is the Falken Wildpeak AT3W tire. This Heavy-Duty tire can perform on all types of terrain too. With 4 ply rubber layers, it achieves a Load Index Rating of 115.0 and can fit a 20 inch wheel. For tuning enthusiasts, this tire can perform well with suspension leveling kits. While driving, pay attention to the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for maximum safety. In addition to that, have your tires rotated and wheels balanced every 5,000 miles to promote perfect operation.